Well, I was not sure what was commercial in confidence before, but this article in The Register is where I am fitting in, in charge of the search back-end team looking after Cassini and Voyager. A big challenge, but exciting times and a great team. They have some great people there already and more joining all the time. Looking forward to getting stuck into it properly once I get the family all moved.
- Exploring Jupyter with Machine Learning
- Getting into Machine Learning
- Is Machine Learning Good for Small E-Commerce Business?
- Faking a Composer Repo
- Why My Microsoft Surface Pro is not an iPad
- Windows PowerShell, Control-Z, and Kitematic
- Installing GraphIQL for use with GraphQL in PHP
- Amazon Echo 2?
- A Personal Experience of Amazon Fresh
- Moving Magento DevBlog